Fun in Italy!

We had so much fun in Italy! Our program was Psychopharmacology in Florence and it was awesome. The sight-seeing and architecture was amazing enough in itself, let alone being in Italy! I'm Italian, so I made the decision for this specific program to ground myself while learning about where I came from. My great-grandparents immigrated from Palermo, Italy and I wanted just a slice of this. This program was special for me because I had an awesome time and got some classes out of the way as well. Five weeks was the perfect amount of time because I was homesick starting week one but that didn't stop me from trying all the pizzas and pastas Florence and Rome had to offer!!!!! (Don't tell anyone I ate KFC in Rome and we'll be good.)
Other than that, I mean 100% 'Viva Italia.'

This was one of the first nights walking home from dinner with my friend Ngozi. It started to sprinkle a little bit, but it was about 80 degrees at 8 PM at night so the rain was comforting. Little things like this make me miss being in Florence. But I now have a whole new appreciation for home and living in California. I sure did love Florence, Rome, and Vienna (the most), but I appreciate so much more what life has to offer in the states.





x Cassidy Mangio

Comments

  1. Holidays in Italy are a very appropriate choice. I like reading your holiday experiences. Thank you for sharing your vacation experiences and knowledge. theapartmentsubud.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts