Global seminar


Overall, I had a good experience with global seminars. I met some friends I will have for life. It was an experience I will never forget. There were struggles, including the language barrier and adjusting to the time change, but we managed to figure it out. The flight was 14 hours but thankfully mine was broken up into a 10 and 4 hour flight. Nothing could have ever prepared me for a ten hour flight LOL. this was my first time out of the country so this was a huge jump for me. I’ve been on one flight and it was to San Francisco and it was 45 minutes. Ultimately, I’m happy I made it to and from the states safely.
Global seminars prepared me for the trip of a lifetime. I am so happy I went to Italy. I could have never learned or experienced what I endured in the classroom. I am happy for the friends I made and the chances I took. I took this trip on a leap of faith and it was one of the best things that’s ever happened to me.



Comments

Popular Posts