Favorite Cafes in Florence

One of my favorite parts of Florence was waking up early to go to a cafe with my housemates. Taking a morning walk to these cafes before class starts was a nice way to start my day. The walk in the morning was refreshing as it was still cool before it got hot during the day. 

Ditta Artigianale 

The first cafe I discovered was Ditta Artigianale. This cafe is usually busy during brunch hours but it didn't take long to get a table. Their breakfast menu was really good along with a chai latte or matcha latte. The cafe was a nice visit in the morning before class starts and get a drink or breakfast.
I liked to sketch others and their food or doodle while I wait for my food. This served as a good way to document my trip daily. Besides this cafe, down the street are more options of cafes and shops to explore.
















Moyo 

 Some days I would go to Moyo for a cup of cappuccino if I already had breakfast at the apartment. The inside of this cafe/bar was different from Ditta. The ceiling was on of my favorite parts of the cafe and the red chairs inside.
When traveling abroad I think it's best to get the most out of the trip and explore most of the city. Including the famous shops and small shops. This was a nice way for me to explore the city in the morning and becoming a regular at some of these places.







Stephanie Beltran

Comments

Popular Posts