Daily Life in the Down Under: Week 2 - Week 4 Recap

Hey, y'all! So this trip was amazing. Here's a recap of every day from the middle of Week 2 to the end of Week 4. Hope y'all enjoy! (:

Day 10: I went with friends to Eternity Cafe, where we had a meal in front of an indoor waterfall.




Day 11: As a class, we went to the Museum of Sydney, where we learned about the history of the aboriginals that once lived in Sydney, and how the city came to be. I had a ramen lunch with a friend at Kura Sushi afterward.




Day 12: We went as a class to Taronga Zoo, got to see some very cute animals, and had some amazing views on the ferry ride home!








Day 13: I went to a fabulous dinner with some friends at the Bistro Guillaume.

Day 14: My friends and I spent the day inside, playing Pokemon.

Day 15: We spent the day at the famous Bondi Beach.



Day 16: We got to take EEG recordings on our brains with headsets at Macquarie University. Then, spent the day playing Ninja, and wandering the park for Kangaroos.




Day 17: We studied in Macquarie Library, and I stopped by Marukame Udon on the way home for lunch.



Day 18: My friends and I went to Darling Harbor, and got a chance to check out the Sea Life Aquarium.










Day 19: I went to Mappen Udon for lunch, and my friends and I went to karaoke at Goro's Japanese Restaurant.



Day 20: I went to Mrs. Chan's Kitchen Thai Street Food for lunch with friends, and got boba to help revive us while working on our group projects.





Day 21: I went on a hike to Royal National Park, and saw a beach, but also some amazing cliffs, and rock formations. We stopped for soft serves on the way home.

  



Day 22: After a long day the day before, I got one of my favorite foods, hotpot,  at  Yang Guo Fu Malatang.

Day 23: I took a trip to the Westfield Mall to get some souvenirs for my friends and family back home. I also stopped by and grabbed some cheesecake for my apartment and neighbors on the walk home.



Day 24: After class, my friends and I stopped by Happy Chef Seafood & Noodles Restaurant for lunch. While working on our projects at Ice Cube Sweet Cafe, we got waffles with boba!





Day 25: Before our trip to the University of Sydney, I took a quick trip to the Sydney Fish Market and got some fresh Pacific and Sydney rock oysters. We toured around the University of Sydney and heard a guest lecture. I also got to see Chicago the Musical with my roommate at the Capitol Theatre!







                                                                                                                                                             
"We travel, some of us forever,
 to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin

Comments

Popular Posts