Home is where the

Mexican food is served 24 hours! I sure did miss my Wings n Things and guacamole, but man one of the best things about traveling to Italy was the food. My palate will never be the same! The coffee and pizza have changed my life forever. Another best of the trip was traveling to Rome. Visiting the colosseum was AMAZING. My mind is still blown it only took eight years to build! The picture attached was my group and I inside the colosseum. We had a blast!

I'm happy I'm back in the states but appreciate the time I had in Italy. The culture shock was one of my biggest obstacles so to overcome that was exhilarating. The amount of walking (+ sweating because it was 105 degrees) was exhausting but we managed to make it work. We explored the city and ran the town while we were there. I couldn't have imagined traveling with a different group; we had a great time.


x Cassidy Mangio

Comments

  1. Most of the people want to see the different locations of the world where they can easily travel and enjoy the Best Traveling Options as well.I have tried to get some of the Best locations where huge discount is available for the traveling and enjoy the holidays in good way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts