Back Home

I have successfully made it back home! 7 weeks abroad, back in my own bed. FYI beds in Europe are smaller. Its been a hell of a time. I spent 5 weeks doing the global seminar in Edinburgh and followed it with two weeks of backpacking Europe. Visited Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Spain. As amazing as they all were I wouldn't have wanted to study anywhere but Scotland. Life is simpler in Scotland. Walking can bring you anywhere you need to go. The summer time is beautiful. Really long days means there is plenty of time to go out. You can take a short 30 minute hike from the housing to the top of Arthur's Foot a.k.a. The Craggs. From there you have a beautiful 360 degree view of both Arthur's Seat and the hills on one side and the entirety of Edinburgh on the other. Check it out on my insta. Gotta say I learned a lot from the class as well. Definitely the perfect environment to take such a class. I recommend everyone in Revelle to do this program. 10/10

Comments

Popular Posts