One Week Left

So I am currently four weeks deep into my global seminar program in Edinburgh. It has been super fun. I spent time visiting the city of Glasgow and Edinburgh itself but my favorite part came from visiting the Highlands. We stayed in Inverness this past weekend and took a tour around Isle of Skye and spent another day exploring Loch Ness. The train ride gave amazing views of the country side. We were lucky to have great weather for the majority of the trip. I was impressed by the architecture of the cities and got to see a lot of castles. Nothing beat how beautiful the nature was. Close to where we stayed was a a short 20 minute hike that could take you above the city. So much to look at during this trip. Wish I had more free time because the course work is very intense. It is possible to spend the entirety of your time here just studying. Finding the balance between school work and your free time abroad can be difficult. Have your priorities set and find what works best for you. Finals next week so I better get back to work. See you later for part three of my blog. Peace out bloggers.

Comments

Popular Posts