First Two Weeks in Edinburgh, Scotland

The first two weeks in Edinburgh went by fast and were a little overwhelming.  I had to get quickly used to the culture also while attending class.  I had a hard time not seeing my family, but I found messaging them and video chatting made the physical distance between us easier to handle.  Even though I was adjusting to my new surroundings, I had a wonderful time exploring the city.  I grew up in a city where one had to take a car everywhere and now I was living in a city where everything is within walking distance.  I would take short walks after class and look for new places to visit.  I quickly made friends with the members of my group and we would go out to lunch after class to try new foods.  Those first two weeks were me getting used to the place I now lived as well as paying attention in class.  I soon fell into a routine and grew accustomed to living here.

Comments

Popular Posts