Italian Foodie





            Before embarking on my journey to Rome I made it my mission to try every single Gelato Parlor in my presence. However, after spending some time in the city I quickly realized that my mission would be terminated effect of immediately. I knew that Gelato was a popular dessert in Italy, but I had no idea that there would be a Gelato Parlor at every street corner. Although I quickly recognized how congested Rome was with Gelato Parlors, naïve me was determined to continue my quest. The first Gelato flavor I tasted in Rome was banana. While an odd flavor of choice, I had no regrets. Banana ended up being my favorite flavor thus far. The flavors that followed my quest included mango, pomegranate, pistachio, chocolate, lemon, strawberry, cookies n’ cream, fig, vanilla, coffee. All were an enjoyable experience, however my wallet took a heavy hit. Sadly, I had to make the difficult decision to halt my mission, as I needed money for actual food. Therefore, I have changed my mission from trying every single Gelato Parlor in Rome to trying different flavors. As I embark on this new journey I will keep ya’ll updated on which flavors I highly recommend. Until next time.

Addio,
            Steven Silva

Comments

Popular Posts