Week 3 in Edinburgh

Week 3 of my global seminar was a little chaotic for me.  We had a an essay due that Monday and a midterm that Wednesday.  I scrambled to stay on top of the readings while studying and finishing my essay.  Although it was a little hectic, I still took the time to enjoy the sunshine.  It rained for a the few first days of the week, but that Thursday, I took part in a hike to Arthur's Seat.  It was a wonderful, sunny day.  The view was absolutely incredible.  I saw almost all of Edinburgh from there.  I was amazed.  That weekend, I also took a trip up to the Highlands with a group of friends.  We had a fun time there visiting the Isle of Skye, watching the Highland Games and taking a day trip to Loch Ness.  Sadly, I did not see Nessy, but I had a great time walking around and taking photos with friends.  That week was jam packed with so much that I was happy to return to Edinburgh that Sunday night.  Week 3 expanded my view of Scotland and made me fall in love with the country even more.  I am sad that my time here is coming to a rapid end.

Comments

Popular Posts