Going Greek



Going Greek


By the title of this blog you might get the impression that I’m talking about rushing a fraternity, WRONG. Instead I am talking about my weekend adventure to Santorini! When I hear Santorini, the first thing that comes to mind is Santorini Greek Island Grill located in PC and their notorious Santorini fries. Therefore, I was on a mission to find the best fries known to man and let me tell you Santorini did not disappoint. To my surprise every meal came with fries, including the Gyros (Side note: If ever in Santorini specifically Thira, check out Greek Souvlaki Karvounaki for the best cheap Gyros in Santorini). From the food, to the crystal blue waters, to the iconic blue and white houses, Santorini had so much to offer. One of the best parts of Santorini was definitely the nightlife. The city of Thira was filled with people from different parts of the world waiting to hear where you were from. It was here that I encountered people from New York, Paris, United Kingdom, etc. If ever on the lookout for your next vacation destination, Santorini is the place to be



Comments

Popular Posts