Bastille Day in Paris

The Friday of my second week, I went to the streets of Paris to celebrate Bastille Day! First I went to get blueberry pancakes with french scrambled eggs in a dinner called Breakfast in America. It was so cool seeing a mash between American and French Cuisine. After, I went to Notre Dame to visit the church. Entering the Church, I felt overwhelmed, seeing that my place inside the church is really small, that I was insignificant. However, the decorations, the altar, and the smells of Notre Dame made me great. After getting a couple of trinkets inside the church, I made my way to the Eiffel Tower along with at least one million Parisians to celebrate French National Day. I got to see one of the coolest firework shows in my life-the Eiffel Tower lit up with vibrant colors. This day became of the best days i will remember in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts