Au revoir!

I can't believe my time in Paris has come to an end. Everything I learned from Parisians during my time abroad was so eye-opening and I am humbled to have had the privilege to experience their culture.

Key things I lived by in Paris

  • It's okay to get lost. Walk around and explore somewhere new, because there is so much art, history and hidden gems around every corner!
  • Treasure the time you have when you're abroad. Get out of the house and off your electronics! 
  • Keep a travel journal and take plenty of pictures/videos! Document your adventures so you have memories to share and look back on.
  • Try to speak the language as much as you can! I think it is amazing how Parisians know both French and English. If the friends you're traveling with know the language or if you become friends with locals, ask them to help you learn/ speak to you more in the native language. If you put in effort and show that you're trying to communicate in their native tongue, it goes a long way.

I'm inspired to keep traveling the world, and I know I have many more adventures to come! My Jazz in Paris Global Seminar was just the beginning!

A la prochaine,
-Chanel Belisario

Comments

Popular Posts