Cafe Hopping~~~

There are so many cafes in Korea. The possibilities are endless and there's so much to choose from.  Each café has their own unique theme; they even have a poop café here where they have their food in toilet bowls. A little unappetizing to look at, but it was still good :) 

In Hongdae, there are many cafes to just study or people watch.  There are also several animal cafes, but it's a little sad to see the treatment of these animals.  They have meerkat cafes, bunny cafes, dog cafes, cat cafes, sheep cafes, raccoon cafes... there's more! The admission fee is usually included with the overpriced drink or is usually pretty cheap, so I wonder how they make enough to maintain the animals.  They all look pretty hungry and are kept in an enclosed space, which is pretty sad. 

I love studying in these themed cafes, especially the ones with a view, but sometimes the drinks can be a bit overpriced because of the view... I could spend hours there reading or writing my essays~ Then I could take a break by watching the people passing by or order more food.  Their desserts are so good! I think that's where most of my money went on this trip tbh my snapchat stories were spammed with food!!!  



I still gained a lot of weight coming here because of these cafes and the late night snack runs.  There's a lot of walking and sweating because of the hot weather, but the sweets make it worthwhile :D

This is the raccoon from the raccoon café. They have several cafes like this here.  I personally think our school could start a raccoon café in Warren if we wanted to jk




Comments

Popular Posts