Animal Cafes in Hongdae

One of the many things I was looking forward to for my visit to Korea was going to its unique cafes! They have a cafe for just about everything here. In this post, I will focus on the animal cafes that I visited:

Sheep Cafe (Thanks Nature Cafe)
Here, I got to eat delicious waffles and enjoy the cafe's ambiance before heading out to its sheep pen. They have two sheep outside the cafe, and they are so soft! Their caretaker gave us food to feed them and so they kept coming to us for nibbles of food. It was a really cool experience and I was happy to see how well their caretaker looked after them. 






Dog Cafe (Bau Haus Cafe)
I came here as a stress-reliever after working on a paper, and I was not disappointed! There were so many puppers and doggos and woofers! The cafe is split into two sections: a small dog area and a big dog area. I got to go back and forth between the two sections and pet all the dogs. Eventually, I was so relaxed that I continued studying by finishing my readings. I got to be productive while having a different dogs laying down next to me- the student dream!





















Bunny Cafe (Bunny Cafe)
I went here with some of my classmates after class and it was a hoppy time. We got to pick the bunnies that would join us in the play area and feed them some snacks. They were so soft and cute. My favorite was a black and white one named Oreo!


















Meerkat Cafe (Meerkat Friends)
This one was my favorite out of all of them! It is the most unique animal cafe, in my opinion. Not only can you cuddle with meerkats- you also get to interact with a wallaby, some kittens, and a couple foxes! There is really no other place like it!























*** Also there is a raccoon cafe too, but I did not go to it because I have already seen enough raccoons on campus haha.



Comments

Popular Posts