Week Three in London

 

What a week! Week three in London somehow managed to be both one of the busiest and most exciting weeks yet. Between exploring Cambridge, floating down the river while punting, riding the London Eye, seeing an incredible David Bowie music exhibit, wandering through the Natural History Museum, and (of course) trying to write a HUM essay, I’m honestly not sure when I was supposed to sleep.


Our Cambridge day was definitely one of my favorite parts of the week. Walking around the university felt like stepping into a movie. The buildings were gorgeous, the little streets were ridiculously charming, and I kept having those moments where I remembered people actually go to school here!



And then there was the London Eye! Seeing London from that high up was absolutely insane. I’ve spent the past few weeks getting to know the city from street level, on the Tube, walking through neighborhoods, and constantly getting lost, so seeing everything from above gave me a completely different perspective.

We also visited a David Bowie music exhibit, which was SO cool. Getting to see pieces of his life, music, and career up close made me appreciate him in a completely different way. It was definitely one of those exhibits where you could spend hours looking at everything and still feel like you hadn’t seen enough.


The Natural History Museum was another highlight. Between the massive dinosaur skeletons, beautiful architecture, and approximately one million things to look at, I could have wandered around forever.



Comments

Popular Posts