What a trip!

As my adventures have come to an end in Greece, I reminisce on some of my favorite moments. Being able to experience first hand the ways of this culture was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. A major highlight of the trip for myself was being able to travel to one of the most famous islands; Santorini. Island lifestyle is much different than that of the people who live on the mainland of Greece. Climate is cooler and breezes are stronger. The air feels fresher and the lives feel more laid back. One of my favorite parts from my visit to the island was taking a bus ride to Oia and seeing firsthand all of the picturesque, post card worthy views. The people of Santorini were nothing but hospitable, kind, wise, and caring. Each person I came in contact with took time to give me the proper information if I asked. I know tourism is a huge part of island life survival, but I never doubted for a second any persons genuine kindness. When I come back to Greece, I definitely will be spending more time on this island and hopefully others as well.

Comments

Popular Posts