Back to Reality

Well, I have been back in the States for almost a month now, and I am really missing Italy. From the gelato to seeing my friends constantly, being back in California is actually quite boring. Looking back on the trip, I had an amazing time and would do it again in a heartbeat. I got my grades back for both courses and did well! During the thirty minute drive home from the airport, my parents lectured me on getting a job...what a nice welcome back :) so I am now a nanny for two different families and I pick up extra babysitting jobs for the weekends or late at night. The money is nice, but I wish I had a break before school starts. As for school starting in a month, I am excited to go back down to SD but I know I am going to be busy with studying. All in all, my summer experience was unforgettable, and if you are doing SS2 abroad, I hope you are having just as much fun as I did!

Comments

Popular Posts