Riverdance and Delicious Food in Dublin!



Last week, I went to see Riverdance, which is a show that consists of traditional Irish music and dance, and it was an amazing experience! It was held at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin. It was two hours long, including the intermission. I was fascinated by all of the dancers, singers, and musicians who played the uilleann pipes, fiddle, percussion, and saxophone. Some of the performers had solos and there seemed to be battles between the dancers and musicians that pulled the audience's attention. This is a must see for anyone who is traveling to Dublin!


If you are looking for some great ice cream, I recommend the Three Twenty Ice Cream Lab in Dublin. I ordered a chocolate Smores ice cream cone, and it was the best ice cream I have ever had! It has chocolate ice cream with marshmallow cream on top. I watched them use a torch to make the marshmallow cream toasty like you would do at a campfire. If you also want to try fish and chips, I recommend Leo Burdock, which is Dublin's oldest and most popular fish and chip shop. It is located near Christ Church Cathedral, where you can go on a stroll to look at the magnificent architecture or sit on the benches to eat your food. Their fish is so good! 


By Brandi Dickens
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts