Small Adventures in Bali

 

Mt. Batur Volcano Hike

    While in Bali, I really pushed myself out of my comfort zone by doing things I would not normally do. During some of these times, I felt great discomfort, but I do not have any regrets. 


On our way to make silver rings, we encountered a collapsed bridge. As a result, cars were unable to pass. As a result, we crossed the bridge on foot and rode at the back of a flatbed truck. It was so fun to feel the breeze and look at the beautiful views. We were driving through the jungle!


Water Fall Hike!


Monkey Forest in Ubud

Trip to Nusa Lemongan (first time on a fast boat!)

Canoe Tour through the Mangroves in Nusa Lemongan (I felt like Ariel in The Little Mermaid)

Went Kayaking for the first time! (I couldn't take a picture because I didn't have my phone on me)

Snorkeling for the first time without knowing how to swim!! I was terrified, but I had a blast. I remember being so happy this day.


More waterfalls!

Trip to Gili T!














Comments

Popular Posts