Pre-flight Thoughts

So it is currently Tuesday and I leave this Saturday for Edinburgh. I'm excited and a little nervous. It will be my second time abroad and first time to Europe. It has been quite the journey making preparations for this trip but I hear it will be worth it. I'm really excited to see more of the world. So many possibilities and so many new perspectives. The only bummer is starting school again so soon after getting out for summer. I planned on getting ahead on my readings during the two weeks before my trip... but I just got my books today. I plan on spending two weeks backpacking after my trip so I will be living out of a backpack for the next 7 weeks. We'll see how that goes. As far as the class itself goes, I've heard great things about both professors and always find myself interested in the philosophy taught in humanities courses so am excited to see what this course offers. I am going to try to enter Edinburgh having no expectations and try to make the most of every situation. This concludes my pre-flight thoughts. Tune in next time for my during travel thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts